DISCLAIMER: Due to the complexity of creating blush color tones during production, the Bei Tweezer Collection colors may (VERY) slightly differ in person and in photos. You are, however, still getting a BLUSH COLOR tweezer.
DO NOT LEAVE TWEEZERS IN ACETONE, BLEACH OR BARBICIDE AS THIS CAN PEEL THE FINISH AND PAINT OF THE TWEEZERS.
The right tools can take you so far within your lash career and also in creating iconic lash sets. Our growing wide-range of tweezers is here to assist in helping you find the best tools for your business.
Introducing our Bei Bootié (Boo-ti-ay) Tweezers for all of our boot lovin’ lash artists!
It has all the features of a classic Boot tweezer, but with a longer tip for more precise placement, and the ability to make wider fans (as you know, the classic boot tweezers are mainly for narrow Russian Volume fans). This boot tweezer is a dreammm for all Russian Volume sets & light wispy volume sets as well.
- It has a medium to high-pressure grip that allows you to smoothly pull the lashes off the strip.
- The pointy tip allows for precision placement.
- Works efficiently with one the strip (OTS), Rolling or Rainbow techniques
- This tweezer was made from Japanese stainless steel
- This tweezer has full range sharpness
- This tweezer has been handtested on 6 different lash brands
- This tweezer has been handtested on 0.03mm 15D fans, 0.05mm 10D fans, and 0.07mm 5D fans
- This tweezer has been handtested at 5 different pickup points to ensure full range sharpness
- Glue on tweezers WILL affect the efficiency of the tweezers. Please use 100% pure acetone to remove all glue residues on tweezers. You can do this during your lash sessions. Allow acetone to dry prior to reusing tweezers.
- DO NOT use sandpaper as this will affect the sharpness of the tweezers.
- Properly disinfect tweezers after every single use with barbicide liquid and antibacterial soap.
- LASHERE is not responsible for any misuse of tweezers.
Out of stock