DISCLAIMER: Due to the complexity of creating blush color tones during production, the Bei Collection tweezer colors may (VERY) slightly differ in person and in photos. You are, however, still getting a BLUSH COLOR tweezer.
DO NOT LEAVE TWEEZERS IN ACETONE, BLEACH OR BARBICIDE AS THIS CAN PEEL THE FINISH AND PAINT OF THE TWEEZERS.
These long curved tweezers are specifically designed for creating classic & volume lash sets.
- It has a medium to high-pressure grip that allows you to smoothly pull the lashes off the strip.
- The slender and pointy tip allows for precision placement.
- Works efficiently with one the strip (OTS), Rolling or Rainbow techniques, shimmying, pinching, and Flower Bouquet techniques.
- This tweezer was made from Japanese stainless steel
- This tweezer has been handtested on 6 different lash brands
- This tweezer has been handtested on 0.03mm 15D fans, 0.05mm 10D fans, and 0.07mm 5D fans
- This tweezer has been handtested at 5 different pickup points to ensure full range sharpness
- Glue on tweezers WILL affect the efficiency of the tweezers. Please use 100% pure acetone to remove all glue residues on tweezers. You can do this during your lash sessions. Allow acetone to dry prior to reusing tweezers.
- DO NOT use sand paper as this will affect the sharpness of the tweezers.
- Properly disinfect tweezers after every single use with barbicide liquid and antibacterial soap.
- LASHERE is not responsible for any misuse of tweezers.