Introducing our newly redesigned Coco Bootié (Boo-ti-ay) Tweezers for all of our boot lovin’ lash artists!
New redesigned details include:
- skinnier tweezer “neck” for more effortless mega volume fan grip
- slightly longer tip for more precision during fanning out lashes & placement
- straighter tip (vs the old curvier tip) allows for a death grip during lash pickup (when the bases snap together into a V shape – the BEST part of OTS)
It has all the features of a classic Boot tweezer, but with a longer tip for more precise placement, and the ability to make both narrow and wide 0.05 + 0.03 mega fans. This boot tweezer is a dreammm for all Russian Volume sets & light wispy volume sets as well.
- It has a medium to high-pressure grip that allows you to smoothly pull the lashes off the strip.
- The pointy tip allows for precision placement.
- Works efficiently with one the strip (OTS), Rolling or Rainbow techniques
- This tweezer was made from Japanese stainless steel
- This tweezer has full range sharpness
- This tweezer has been handtested on 6 different lash brands
- This tweezer has been handtested on 0.03mm 15D fans, 0.05mm 10D fans, and 0.07mm 5D fans
- This tweezer has been handtested at 5 different pickup points to ensure full range sharpness
- Glue on tweezers WILL affect the efficiency of the tweezers. Please use 100% pure acetone to remove all glue residues on tweezers. You can do this during your lash sessions. Allow acetone to dry prior to reusing tweezers.
- DO NOT use sandpaper as this will affect the sharpness of the tweezers.
- Properly disinfect tweezers after every single use with barbicide liquid and antibacterial soap.
- LASHERE is not responsible for any misuse of tweezers.