- You cannot add "XIXI ADHESIVE - 5ML" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
The very best tweezer made for MEGA VOLUME (0.03MM + 0.02MM), VOLUME (0.05MM + 0.07MM), AND CLASSIC (0.15MM) LASHING.
Improved with slight modifications:
1) Weight – tweezers are now slightly lighter to avoid hand fatigue during long lash appointments & work hours
2) Grip Control – With proportional tweezer length to weight ratio, this allows more flexibility of both tweezers to maintain the perfect grip without overwhelming pressure from the lash artists’ fingers. Grip Control is now more effortless.
3) Tweezer Tips – Slightly Sharper & thinner to separate even the thinnest 0.02mm lashes for symmetrical fanning and precise placement.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the complexity of creating blush color tones during production, the Bei Tweezer Collection colors may (VERY) slightly differ in person and in photos. You are, however, still getting a BLUSH COLOR tweezer.
DO NOT LEAVE TWEEZERS IN ACETONE, BLEACH OR BARBICIDE FOR MORE THAN 1 MINUTE AS THIS CAN PEEL THE FINISH AND PAINT OF THE TWEEZERS.
The right tools can take you so far within your lash career and also in creating iconic lash sets. Our growing wide-range of tweezers is here to assist in helping you find the best tools for your business.
Introducing our MEGA Bei 90 deg Tweezers for our advanced lash artists & mega volume lovers!
With its thin & sleek physique, you’ll be lashing much faster & more efficiently than ever before.
- It has a medium to high-pressure grip that allows you to smoothly peel lashes off for a clean base
- The thin tip & neck of this tweezer allows for an effortless mega fan using ALL technique.
- The pointy tip allows for precision placement.
- Works most efficiently with shimmying, pinching, On The Strip, and Flower Bouquet techniques.
- This tweezer was made from Japanese stainless steel
- This tweezer has been handtested on numerous different lash brands
- This tweezer has been handtested on 0.03mm 15D fans, 0.05mm 10D fans, and 0.07mm 5D fans
- This tweezer has been handtested at 5 different pickup points to ensure full range sharpness. Thus, there is no one sweet spot as the tweezer has a full range sharpness.
- Glue on tweezers WILL affect the efficiency of the tweezers. Please use 100% pure acetone or tweezer adhesive remover to remove all glue residues on tweezers. You can do this during your lash sessions. Allow acetone to dry prior to reusing tweezers.
- DO NOT use sandpaper as this will affect the sharpness of the tweezers.
- Properly disinfect tweezers after every single use with barbicide liquid and antibacterial soap.
- LASHERE is not responsible for any misuse of tweezers.
- Due to the sensitivity of the paint and finish of the tweezer, please do not leave tweezer in your barbicide solution for more than 1 minute.