These long curved tweezers are specifically designed for creating classic & volume lash sets.
- It has a medium to high-pressure grip that allows you to smoothly pull the lashes off the strip.
- The slender and pointy tip allows for precision placement.
- Works efficiently with one the strip (OTS), Rolling or Rainbow techniques, shimmying, pinching, and Flower Bouquet techniques.
- This tweezer was made from Japanese stainless steel
- This tweezer has been handtested on 6 different lash brands
- This tweezer has been handtested on 0.03mm 15D fans, 0.05mm 10D fans, and 0.07mm 5D fans
- This tweezer has been handtested at 5 different pickup points to ensure full range sharpness
- Glue on tweezers WILL affect the efficiency of the tweezers. Please use 100% pure acetone to remove all glue residues on tweezers. You can do this during your lash sessions. Allow acetone to dry prior to reusing tweezers.
- DO NOT use sand paper as this will affect the sharpness of the tweezers.
- Properly disinfect tweezers after every single use with barbicide liquid and antibacterial soap.
- LASHERE is not responsible for any misuse of tweezers.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the complexity of creating blush color tones during production, the Bei Tweezer Collection colors may (VERY) slightly differ in person and in photos. You are, however, still getting a BLUSH COLOR tweezer.
**All international customers are responsible for any custom/VAT fees that occur when the product arrives to your country.**
DO NOT LEAVE TWEEZERS IN ACETONE, BLEACH OR BARBICIDE FOR MORE THAN 3-5 MINUTES AS THIS CAN PEEL THE FINISH AND PAINT OF THE TWEEZERS.