Free Shipping On All Orders $150+
Our beloved Bei Rosié (Ro-si-ay) tweezers was one of our first releases of Lashere’s professional lash tweezers collection.
These versatile long curved tweezers are specifically designed for creating classic lash extension sets, hybrid lash extension sets, volume lash extension sets and even mega volume lash extension sets.
- It has a medium to high-pressure grip that allows you to smoothly pull the lashes off the strip.
- The slender and pointy tip allows for precision placement.
- Works efficiently with one the strip (OTS), Rolling or Rainbow techniques, shimmying, pinching, and Flower Bouquet techniques.
- This professional lash tweezer was made from Japanese stainless steel
- This professional lash tweezer has been hand tested on 6 different lash brands
- This professional lash tweezer has been hand tested on 0.03mm 15D fans, 0.05mm 10D fans, and 0.07mm 5D fans
- This professional lash tweezer has been hand tested at 5 different pickup points to ensure full range sharpness
These volume lash tweezers also come with fiber tips – our Bei Rosié with fiber tips.
- Glue on tweezers WILL affect the efficiency of the tweezers. Please use 100% pure acetone or tweezer adhesive remover to remove all glue residues on tweezers. You can do this during your lash sessions. Allow acetone to dry prior to reusing tweezers.
- DO NOT use sandpaper as this will affect the sharpness of the tweezers.
- Properly disinfect tweezers after every single use with barbicide liquid and antibacterial soap.
- LASHERE is not responsible for any misuse of tweezers.
- Due to the sensitivity of the paint and finish of the tweezer, please do not leave tweezers in your barbicide solution for prolonged periods of time.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the complexity of creating blush color tones during production, the Bei Tweezer Collection colors may slightly differ in person and in photos. You are, however, still getting a BLUSH COLOR tweezer.
*All international customers are responsible for any custom/VAT fees that occur when the product arrives to your country.
DO NOT LEAVE TWEEZERS IN ACETONE, BLEACH OR BARBICIDE FOR PROLONGED PERIODS OF TIME AS THIS CAN PEEL THE FINISH AND PAINT OF THE TWEEZERS.