Introducing our newly redesigned Coco Noir Tweezers with nano tips for all of our boot lovin’ lash artists!
New redesigned details include:
- nano tips – a criss cross design on the tip of the tweezers that grips onto every single lash regardless of what diameter and allows for an easy and effortless pickup
These long curved tweezers are specifically designed for creating classic & volume lash sets.
- It has a medium to high-pressure grip that allows you to smoothly pull the lashes off the strip.
- The slender and pointy tip allows for precision placement.
- Works efficiently with one the strip (OTS), Rolling or Rainbow techniques, shimmying, pinching, and Flower Bouquet techniques.
- This tweezer was made from Japanese stainless steel
- This tweezer has been handtested on 6 different lash brands
- This tweezer has been handtested on 0.03mm 15D fans, 0.05mm 10D fans, and 0.07mm 5D fans
- This tweezer has been handtested at 5 different pickup points to ensure full range sharpness
- Glue on tweezers WILL affect the efficiency of the tweezers. Please use 100% pure acetone to remove all glue residues on tweezers. You can do this during your lash sessions. Allow acetone to dry prior to reusing tweezers.
- DO NOT use sand paper as this will affect the sharpness of the tweezers.
- Properly disinfect tweezers after every single use with barbicide liquid and antibacterial soap.
- LASHERE is not responsible for any misuse of tweezers.
**All international customers are responsible for any custom/VAT fees that occur when the product arrives to your country.**
DO NOT LEAVE TWEEZERS IN ACETONE, BLEACH OR BARBICIDE FOR MORE THAN 3-5 MINUTES AS THIS CAN PEEL THE FINISH AND PAINT OF THE TWEEZERS.