Free Shipping On All Orders $150+
The right tools can take you far within your lash career and in creating iconic lash sets. Our growing wide-range of eyelash extensions tweezers is here to assist in helping you find the best tools for your growing business.
A fan favorite amongst lash artists, our Wispy 45 – Short Tip is a 45 degree tweezer with a shorter tip that allows for more precision when grabbing lashes. Working with 0.02 and 0.03 diameter lashes has never been easier using these lash tweezers. With its shorter tip, compared to its counterpart Wispy 45 – Long Tip, the sweet spot is easier to find.
The Bei 45 – Short Tip lash tweezers can assist you in creating the best hybrid lash extensions sets, volume lash extensions sets, wispy volume lash extensions set & mega volume lash extensions sets.
With its thin & sleek physique, you’ll be lashing much faster & more efficiently than ever before.
- These lash tweezers are light in order to avoid lash artist hand fatigue during long lash appointments & work hours.
- It has a medium to high-pressure grip that allows you to smoothly peel lashes off for a clean base.
- The thin tip & neck of this lash tweezer allows for an effortless mega fan using ALL technique.
- The pointy tip allows for precision placement.
- Works most efficiently with shimmying, pinching, On The Strip, and Flower Bouquet techniques.
- This professional lash tweezer was made from Japanese stainless steel
- This professional lash tweezer has been hand tested on numerous different lash brands
- This tweezer has been hand tested on 0.03mm 15D fans, 0.05mm 10D fans, and 0.07mm 5D fans
- This tweezer has been hand tested at 5 different pickup points to ensure full range sharpness.
- Glue on tweezers WILL affect the efficiency of the tweezers. Please use 100% pure acetone or tweezer adhesive remover to remove all glue residues on tweezers. You can do this during your lash sessions. Allow acetone to dry prior to reusing tweezers.
- DO NOT use sandpaper as this will affect the sharpness of the tweezers.
- Properly disinfect tweezers after every single use with barbicide liquid and antibacterial soap.
- LASHERE is not responsible for any misuse of tweezers.
- Due to the sensitivity of the paint and finish of the tweezer, please do not leave tweezer in your barbicide solution for prolonged periods of time.
**All international customers are responsible for any custom/VAT fees that occur when the product arrives to your country.**
DO NOT LEAVE TWEEZERS IN ACETONE, BLEACH OR BARBICIDE FOR PROLONGED PERIODS OF TIME AS THIS CAN PEEL THE FINISH AND PAINT OF THE TWEEZERS.