Free Shipping On All Orders $150+
Our Wispy Bootié (boo-ti-ay) Tweezer with fiber tips is for all of our boot lovin’ lash artists! These fiber grip tweezers are perfect as classic lash tweezers or volume lash tweezers.
It has all the features of a classic boot tweezer, but also has fiber tips for the most effortless pickup, a longer tip for more precise placement and the ability to make both narrow and wide 0.05mm + 0.03mm mega fans. This fiber tip tweezers is a dreammm for all Russian Volume & light Wispy Volume sets.
Our Bootié lash tweezers details include these key features:
- Fiber tips – a criss cross design on the tip of the lash tweezers that grips onto every single lash, regardless of diameter and allows for an easy and effortless pickup.
- It has a medium to high-pressure grip that allows you to smoothly pull the lashes off the strip.
- The pointy tip allows for precision placement.
- Works efficiently with on the strip (OTS), Rolling or Rainbow techniques.
- This professional lash tweezer was made from Japanese stainless steel.
- This professional lash tweezer has full range sharpness.
- This professional lash tweezer has been hand tested on 6 different lash brands.
- This professional lash tweezer has been hand tested on 0.03mm 15D fans, 0.05mm 10D fans, and 0.07mm 5D fans.
- This professional lash tweezer has been hand tested at 5 different pickup points to ensure full range sharpness.
Whether you are looking for the best classic tweezers or the best volume tweezers, give our Wispy Bootié a try and find out why our customers love it so much.
- Glue on tweezers WILL affect the efficiency of the tweezers. Please use 100% pure acetone to remove all glue residues on tweezers. You can do this during your lash sessions. Allow acetone to dry prior to reusing tweezers.
- DO NOT use sandpaper as this will affect the sharpness of the tweezers.
- Properly disinfect tweezers after every single use with barbicide liquid and antibacterial soap.
- LASHERE is not responsible for any misuse of tweezers.
**All international customers are responsible for any custom/VAT fees that occur when the product arrives to your country.**
DO NOT LEAVE TWEEZERS IN ACETONE, BLEACH OR BARBICIDE FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME AS THIS CAN PEEL THE FINISH AND PAINT OFF THE TWEEZERS.